Our farm and the crops we grow are at the core of our business. A family concern with a reputation for innovative horticultural practice, we are proud to be specialist growers of tender market garden produce for top end restaurants and farm shops in the South East of England. Growing an extensive range of vegetables, salad leaves, herbs and soft fruit, we focus on providing a variety of traditional, unusual and exotic crops. In addition we add new varieties to meet the needs our expanding customer base. These crops are grown both under glass and in the fields of our 150-acre site here in the heart of Surrey just 35 miles south of London. We have built up a reputation over the last 80 years for providing consistently top quality produce. This we have been able to achieve by our pick-to-order policy, washing and packing on the day of delivery in order to provide the freshest, nutritious produce for our customers.
We work closely with our customers (many of whom are top London Chefs) responding to their requests and will grow specific crops to order. To find out more email Greg.
View our current list of available fresh seasonal produce here.
You can buy our produce in a variety of ways to suit your needs:
- From our own Farm shop
- From our stall at farmers markets throughout the South East
- For restaurants in London; delivery to your door from Wholesaler MASH
- For shops and restaurants in the South East please contact us to find your local wholesaler (see contact details below)
- In person from our wholesale office (orders must be made in advance)
- For local delivery of our baby mixed leaves, watercress and other seasonal produce contact firstname.lastname@example.org / 07712 176656
Contact us for more information by telephone 01483 520500 or by email:
Secretts Farm Policy
On the farm, sound crop husbandry is practiced through the implementation of an integrated pest management system using natural and organic materials where appropriate. We adhere to strict industry codes of practice in the use of these products.