Page last updated Friday 22nd May 2020
We have set up a home delivery service to help elderly, vulnerable & disabled customers who live within a 1.5 mile radius of the farm shop during this current public health crisis. To make an order which will be delivered free to your front door you need to email it to us before 10am on Wednesday for a Friday daytime delivery. We would like to confirm that this is a limited service only for the most vulnerable in our community as this is not something we have done before and we do not have the space or capacity to do this in volume. The deliveries for this are carried out by a fantastic team of volunteers. We may be able to expand and develop the service as time goes on and we will keep you informed of this. To enrol for this delivery service please email email@example.com.
We have had a high uptake request for this service so we would like to STRESS here that is only for those in the group described and to use this service you must be:
- Over 70
- Someone with an underlying health condition
If you are not in this group then please reach out to someone in the community who may be able to shop for you. We know that there are many people in local community groups offering help.
We will leave your delivery on your doorstep so please make sure you are able to access this once its been dropped.
Here is how this will work:
- Enrol to this service by emailing your details to us at firstname.lastname@example.org telling us how you qualify (you may be asked to provide some evidence) .
- We will then send you a shopping list as a word document to do your order from so you can email it back to us. You must send your list through before 10am on the Wednesday of each week.
- We will let you know the price to pay for your shopping and take your payment over the phone.
- Your order will be delivered to you on Friday during the working day. We are unable to give time slots.
Scroll down to see the products available
There are issues with availability of some of the items shown here. Please be aware that you may have to accept substitute items but we will try and match as closely as possible rather than leave you disappointed. You can download a copy of the form to fill out in excel here. We have added a few new items this week so do take the time to read through the list before you order.
Check here to see you are within the 1.5 mile radius of the farm shop to qualify for delivery. If you are just outside please get in touch and we will let you know if we are able to deliver to you.